What to expect when you join our team.....
- Highly competitive salary
- 28 days holiday (plus a bonus birthday day!)
- Uniform provided
- Private health insurance when you become a leader
- Discount on childcare fees for parents
- Pension scheme
- Continued professional development and training opportunities
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Refreshments at all team meetings (inc meals out at restaurants)
- All expenses paid team nights out
- 'Non' contact time (allocated time away from the setting during working hours, to complete observations and assessments)
- Team building events (guided by team ideas)
- Regular charity fundraising events
- Luxury annual weekend leaders conference (inc going abroad!)
- Closed between Christmas and New Year!
At Home from Home we pride ourselves on being a fully inclusive team advocating an open door policy at all times. Our meetings are a genuine platform for team members to share their agenda, pedagogical knowledge and ideas so that the setting can effectively support children and their families. We have high expectations of all our team, fully supporting individual continued professional development, with leadership being instrumental in facilitating this.